As a retaining wall contractor, ReCon wants both you and your customer to experience the benefits that our retaining wall product can bring to your project.
- If your wall is a “cut” or a “replacement”, consider a ReCon gravity retaining wall.
- Take advantage of the ReCon solid concrete retaining wall block design.
- No hole in the block, keeps the drainage chimney behind the retaining wall and NOT directly on top of the leveling pad.
- The ReCon solid concrete retaining wall block provides the density / mass of concrete from toe to heel of block.
- The ReCon solid concrete retaining wall block provides a smooth base for greater bearing surface and enhanced and tested sliding performance.
- The ReCon solid concrete retaining wall block avoids the extra step of filling a core with stone.
- Utilize ReCon’s industry leading eight different retaining wall block depths starting at 24” and ending at 84”. This provides for very efficient gravity retaining wall designs, using depth at the bottom of the wall and eliminating mass at the top of the wall where it is not needed.
- Minimize the construction cut.
- Maximize the useable real estate at the bottom of the wall.
- Capture big savings when compared to expensive cast in place options.
- If your wall is a “fill”, then take advantage of the ReCon 24” Block, one of the most efficient wet-cast big blocks in the industry for the design and installation of tall reinforced retaining walls.
- Experience the ease of construction associated with the placement of a ReCon retaining wall block that covers 5.33 sq. ft. of wall face, and yet can be handled with your existing skid steers and backhoes.
- Talk to ReCon’s retaining wall construction experts on staff for tips on how to estimate installation costs and plan for an efficient and profitable wall project.
Check out the comprehensive set of tools created to support contractors.
- Design and Construction Manual
- Specifications and Installation Instructions
- Typical Construction Details
“Cut Wall” Large Block Retaining Wall Installation
“Fill Wall” Large Block Retaining Wall Installation